I finished this piece about Mid Sept 11, but was kind of busy and did not manage to take photo of the final piece and update the forum then. (To make thing worst, I dropped the kits and the head broke along the joining line that I had filed away and I have to remake it from start.)
I though, I’ll just update here on some of the things I did to finish up and post the picture of the finished one in the display case.
First I would say, like all the kits I made this year, I either loose some pieces or broke some pieces; for this kit, during the finishing stage, I lost the transparent pieces for the eye and the gunsight.
So I replaced them with G-Option Parts and Wave H-eye with reflective sticker on the back.
I panel wash with oil paint, raw umber color and finish with matt coat.
Thank you. comments, critique welcomed.